1. Legal Wordings
- Status: Private limited liability company (SPRL)
- Company number: BE0860.795.915
- Name: Brasserie de Cazeau
- Leader: Laurent AGACHE
- Address: 67, Rue Cazeau
- Postcode: 7520
- Town/City: Tournai
- Country: Belgium
- Tel: +32 (0)69/ 35 25 53
- Mobile : +32 (0)472/ 97 09 53
- Fax : +32 (0)69/ 35 25 53
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: Le FarWeb – www.lefarweb.be
- Designer: Delphine Gilain – www.mademoiselletouchatout.be
- Publication Manager: Laurent Agache
The following Conditions of Use apply to the www.labrasseriedecazeau.be website. If you do not accept these conditions, please leave this website immediately. Brasserie de Cazeau reserves the right to change these conditions at any time. So we advise you to re-read them regularly.
This website, the goods and the services that are provided thereon and the Conditions of Use mentioned below are subject to Belgian law. In the event of legal action, the Court of Tournai is competent. If you are using this site from another country, you are required to comply with all the local laws that apply.
By visiting this website, you undertake to refrain from:
1. Using the information to which you have access by means of this website illegally;
2. Using the website in such a way that it is damaged or deformed, or that its access is blocked or prevented;
3. Using the website for sending a virus or for transmitting or distributing any offensive, obscene or threatening documentation;
4. Using the website in a way that violates the rights of a private individual, a legal entity or an association.
2. Legal Age for Alcohol Consumption
As the sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited, Brasserie de Cazeau does not allow access to its website of people below the legal age for consuming alcohol in their country, province, or state of residence or in countries where alcohol consumption is not permitted.
We therefore ask you to leave this website if you are below the legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in your place of residence or if you are in a country where the use of this website is not authorised.
In Belgium, this legal age is set at eighteen according to the legislation of 10 December 2009 on the sale of alcohol to minors.
3. Intellectual property
By using this website, you recognise that the copy, photographs, films, images, trademarks, logos, appellations and denominations thereon are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Brasserie de Cazeau or third parties.
You are authorised to view and download the information provided on this website for your personal use. However, you are not allowed to save, reproduce, alter, publish, distribute, send, sell or transmit in any other manner the information provided on this website (except to the necessary extent for viewing or downloading such information for your personal use) or to grant any rights relating thereto to third parties, without Brasserie de Cazeau’s prior consent.
Although Brasserie de Cazeau does its utmost to provide you with correct information on its website, errors can however occur. If you would like to be sure that certain pieces of information are correct, you should contact Brasserie de Cazeau directly. The information on the website is periodically changed. Brasserie de Cazeau of reserves the right to make corrections and/or changes to the website at any time.
1. Brasserie de Cazeau cannot be held liable for (temporary) breakdowns or for any possible dysfunction of the system.
2. Brasserie de Cazeau cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage undergone by your computer or for the loss of your data following the download of data and/or information.
Brasserie de Cazeau cannot be held liable for the contents of the websites to which this website is linked. Visits to those other websites do not fall within Brasserie de Cazeau’s responsibility. They can follow different conditions of use. We would strongly advise you to take cognizance of them as well.
6. Cookies – Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files installed on your computer in order to enable the website to analyse the way in which Internet users use it. The information on your use of the website generated by those cookies will be transmitted to Google, which will store it on servers in the United States.
This information is used in order to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports enabling the website operator to monitor its activity. This method in no case allows you to be identified personally.